|Name (Romaji):||Roura Suchuaato|
|Epithet:||every tears will turn to happiness|
|Affiliation:||Archbishop of angelican church|
Books of the grimoires
|Power Level:||3, Angel-class|
Laura Stuart is the Greatest bishop of English Anglican Church. She speaks funny Japanese, courtesy of Near Roswell teaching her, though it was mentioned on a few occasions by Aleister and Leona as sounding 'weird', with Leona going further telling her it was a mistake to think of Near, who goes after his own sister, as a 'normal' Japanese person and learning Japanese from that source. Stiyl went further and commented that "they way you speak is still weird" when Laura switched from Japanese to English during a "heart to heart" communication spell.
she looks like an eighteen-year-old girl with long blonde hair that's 2.5 times her height; other than that she were a long pink skirt and a diamond style hair-clip that was given by Near.
She might sound simple and irresponsible, but behind her smile lies a cold and calculating personality, with Leona mentioning she does things on both ends of the scale that it balances out to the point where it's impossible to tell whether she's good or evil as she is described as "no one is better than her in manipulating human feelings, rationality, interests, ethics, and necessary values" and "the hidden dragon among magicians, she’s somehow able to get to the top, and it’s not done cheaply." She does as many good things as she does evil things. On the balance of good and evil, she’s keeping an intricate balance.
- (while trying to imitate a magic marker while it's drawing on a paper piece) : "Chiu chiu chiu~"
- (after being offered a language tutor by Leona) : “Uu! I’m not bothered by it! Why would I bother about a language used by a small country in the Far East?”
- (When Laura was talking to Leona) : "With this *cutting-edge drum or something*, we can forget stuff like troublesome laundry work!"
- (While shouting at Near) "HA! ARE YOU SAYING THAT A MINI-SKIRT SANTA COSTUME THAT CAN MAKE PEOPLE TREMBLE WOULD MAKE ME A PERVERT!?”
- (Without a Reason) : “Tah dah!! It’s the hitchhiking plan!! Hey, you. The guy driving that filthy truck! Would you be interested in going for a drive with a beautiful girl!?” -- Poor attempt at hitching a ride.